Season Pass Information
Hesperia Golf & Country Club, “walk in the footsteps of legends” on this classic golf masterpiece.
At Hesperia Country Club you will play in the footsteps of legends at one of California’s most challenging and best kept golf secrets. Built in 1957, this 7,001 yard former PGA Tour stop hosted some of the top players of that era including Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Sam Snead, Billy Casper, Gene Littler, and Julius Boros. Hesperia Golf Club was also host of Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf television program and ranked by California Golf Magazine as the seventh toughest public course in Southern California and rated as one of the top twenty courses in the state. Come and see if you can beat Gene Littler’s course record 62 which was set a record 44 years ago in 1959. After golf relax with a cold drink in our Ponderosa Bar & Lounge or let our professional staff host your banquet of 16 to 215 persons. To view pictures of this classic layout please visit www.hesperiagolf.com.
For more information please call now (760) 244-9301 or email email@example.com
- Join now for as low as $299/month!
- 7,001 yard classic, truly the “hidden jewel” in Southern California Golf. Ranked as one of the top twenty courses in the state. Best course in the High Desert.
- Former PGA Tour stop in the late 1950’s and early 1960’s. Legendary players like Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Bill Casper, Sam Snead, Julius Boros, & Gene Littler played in the Hesperia Open Invitational Tournament.
- Former site of Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf television program.
- PGA Tour player Gene Littler fired a course record 62 in 1959.
- Par 72 slope of 131 and yardage of 7,001 from the blue tees.
- Over 2,000 mature trees border every fairway, 3 lakes and over 40 bunkers make this a true test for every player.
- Grass driving range and practice center with large putting green.
- Perfect site to develop & groom junior golfers!
- Breakfast & lunch served in the Ponderosa Bar & Lounge with banquet space for up to 215 persons.
- Couples membership only $499/month. Single membership $349/month.
We hope you join our club’s long history and “walk in the footsteps of legends”!